Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Receive God’s Grace


“By whom we have received grace and apostleship, for obedience to the faith among all nations, for his name” Romans 1:5 

Grace is God’s gift for humanity. But we have the prerogative to receive or reject God’s grace. Grace is undeserved access or unmerited favour, going places you don’t deserve to go. Getting things you are not suppose to get.

The grace of God qualifies us to do somethings; we are not suppose to do, to received some blessing we don’t deserve. When we have grace, we get divine favour from God, to do things we couldn’t do. What you think you can’t do, the grace of God qualifies you to do. 

Philippians 4:13 declares “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me”.

This is the grace of God at work in you that enables you to do all things through Christ. Grace gives you divine strength to accomplish what the ordinary person cannot accomplish. By the grace of God, we are who we are in Christ Jesus.

The grace of God can enrich you and transform your life. The grace can promote you without credentials. You can receive God’s grace today that will change your life forever. Once you have that grace, you are certain of who you are and what you can accomplish.

PRAYER
Dear Lord, thank you for what you have done in my life. Today, I know that I can receive grace to function; I therefore ask that you give me the abundance of grace, so that I 
will reign my life, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. AMEN.

(Scripture Reference for further study. Romans 5:17, Titus 2: 11-12)

No comments:

Post a Comment